Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Transparency

(lol I made a pun with the post title)

First and foremostly I'd like to thank everyone who has been clicking the ads. At this point in my life I need to be making moneys however I can... stupid debt... stupid surgery... blckgh. *dies*

Anyway.

I'm going to be doing two things going forward. Firstly, I'm going to be setting up an Amazon affiliate account. After I do so, any time you order something on Amazon after going to it from my blog, I will earn a percentage of the purchase price. It doesn't add any cost for you, but I figure it could help me a bit. It also doesn't have to be a product I've linked directly to, it can be anything sold by Amazon. I think. I'm not entirely sure how the whole thing works.

Second, once a month I am going to issue a report stating how much I have earned through ad clicks and through Amazon affiliates. Your clicks really do make a difference, significantly more than just a couple cents per click. This money will be put in a savings account specifically for the purpose of transition-related expenses, specifically GCS (genital correction surgery, if you didn't know the acronym). So every ad click you do puts me a little bit closer to my goal~!

I've also opened up comments to non-registered users. We'll see how that goes; if I get a lot of trolls or spammers I'll go back to registered only. But registering for stuff is a pain in the flank.

Also... the more I type 'click,' the less the word makes any sense... click click click click click...

No comments:

Post a Comment