Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm actually still alive~

Hi everypony... Um, well, I've been really busy recently. My previous job that gave me soooo much free time while I was at work being a placeholder ended, and then I spent two weeks playing Fallout 3 and sleeping. Then I started a new job two weeks ago and dear gods has it really been like a MONTH since I posted? Anyway I've been working a lot and sleeping once in a while, plus a lot of driving and some Dungeons and Dragons.

I'm working on ideas for my next Actual Post, which I think will be about the representation of transgenderism (is that a word? Spellcheck says no.) in manga, probably focusing on Kashimashi, Wandering Son, and Ranma 1/2. If anyone knows of any other manga that touch on transgender themes at all, please let me know. Research is good... So is new reading material.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you posting again Alisha. Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete